REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE | Midwest Region
GenPro Energy Solutions is the region’s foremost expert on renewable energy integration and product offerings. GenPro is focused on four major industry sectors including energy efficient lighting systems, solar powered solutions, power generation, and solar water pumping and filtration.
GenPro is seeking experienced sales professionals to identify opportunities and generate revenue for GenPro products, solutions, and services in an assigned region.
Reporting Relationship: Vice President of Sales
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily customer visits, auditing and assessment of commercial and industrial facilities
- Provide quotes to customers and follow-up with customer quotations
- Perform relationship building on a daily basis.
- Support the various regional distributors, dealers and retailers in the region
- Coordinate with the manager responsible for channel relations to ensure those in the region are properly trained and supported
- Provide feedback reports to the Vice President of Sales regarding customer contacts, opportunity progress and revenue projections.
- Assist the Vice President of Sales and the sales team in the planning, forecasting, and management of the sales territory
- Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, and industry groups, community events, as required
- Represent GenPro Energy Solutions in a professional manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction – both internal and external to the company
- Attend meetings at company headquarters as required
- Two years of sales or customer service experience in the assigned region
- Prior electrical industry or another technical field experience desired
- Experience in LED lighting, and/or renewable energy is highly desirable
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be consider
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar preferred, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Communication, sales, and customer service
- Proven technical affinity and previous experience selling technical products and services
- Microsoft Office suite expertise: Word, Excel, Power point, email and database management
- Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, taxes, and payment for products and services
- CRM expertise: ZOHO and or Salesforce preferable
- Build strong relationships with customers; understanding their business needs
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong relationship and human relations skills to build, maintain, and enhance relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and support internal team goals and external customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically.